Please select options to add this product to your cart.
Not Available - stock arriving soon
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Do you want to connect your iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6S/6S Plus, iPad 4/5 Air/Air 2, or MiNi/MiNi 2 to your HDTV? Check out this 8 Pin to HDMI Video AV Cable with Built-in USB Charging from PinPle Lightning. This 2 Meter Apple 8 Pin to HDMI adapter allow you to share the happiness with your family or friend together on your big HDTV or projector! Everything you love, now on a bigger screen! PinPle Lightning Apple 8 Pin to HDMI adapter support 1080P High Digital signal output from your device. Playback music, videos, movies, MTV, Podcast, Youtube, photos, games, Online video/TV and more from your iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6S/6S Plus, iPad 4/5 Air/Air 2, or MiNi/MiNi. This adapter uses the dock connector in your iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus/6S/6S Plus to allowing the HD capabilities of your Apple devices on a variety of display devises such as PC monitors, presentation projects and any HDTV equip with an HDMI input. Not only that but you can also change your device while in use!
- HDMI adapter is for iPhone/iPad, which the lightning connector is 78.74 inches.
- Use it with iPhone or iPad to enjoy your favorite local or online entertainment on your HDTV or projector in up to 1080p HD display-movies, TV shows, music, video, audio photo and more from YouTube, IE browser, Chrome browser and etc.
- No more only oneself enjoy happiness by small screens and tiny speakers. Use it, so you can share the happiness with your family or friends together on your big HDTV or projector.
- You just need to use this adapter connect the iPhone or iPad with HDTV, then it can be able to case the phone's screen to HDTV.
- Note: This adapter is only compatible with the (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version for iPad.
- This adapter is only compatible with the (Wifi+ Cellular) version for iPad.
- Only for Apple 8-Pin connector.
- Re-connect the adapter again once the cable was plug out or power off.
- So please make sure that your iPad is Personal Hotspot enabled before purchase.
- If you have any questions about the Adapter, please contact us.
Note: This adapter is only compatible with the (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version for iPad.