Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Utilizes Latest Mini DisplayPort Specifications
This cable utilizes the latest Mini DisplayPort specifications to achieve the highest transmission rate, capable of HD resolutions. Previous Mini DisplayPort specifications are also supported.
1080p Resolutions and HDMI Features
Up to 1080p@60Hz, HDCP support, 36-bit Deep Color, 3D, and uncompressed/compressed audio formats are some of the newer HDMI features supported on this cable.
Gold Plated Connectors
This cable uses high quality gold plated connectors that resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
Features and Specifications
• Input: Mini DisplayPort (Male) x 1
• Output: HDMI (Male) x 1
• Uses the latest Mini DisplayPort specifications to support up to 1080p@60Hz
• Previous Mini DisplayPort specifications are also supported
• Gold plated connectors help resist corrosion and reduce tarnish
• Compatible with devices that use Mini DisplayPort technology
• Connects from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, not a bi-directional adapter
• This is not a Thunderbolt cable, and devices requiring a Thunderbolt cable will not work with this cable. However, Mini DisplayPort devices can use this cable with a Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 Port.
• Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort.